Saturday, June 4, 2011

An Introduction

Hi!  So you know whose perspective you're reading from, I wanted to introduce myself.  My name is Victoria, I grew up in Massachusetts and lived in Michigan for three years after graduating from college.  My family has been in the US kind of forever and I am fluent only in English.  For my undergraduate degree I studied architecture at MIT.  After college, in Michigan, I worked at an architecture firm reviewing in-house drawings, and information sent to us by consultants, and then I worked at a class III medical device company in their manufacturing engineering department.  There, I performed process qualifications and improvements, and did lots of technical writing as well.

I found out about LGO from an email.  It was not sent to my MIT one and I had taken the GRE while I was in college, so I don't know how or why I got it at the time, but it turned out to be very fortuitous.  Here I am today.  In the fall, I will write more about the admissions process so that future classes can receive the information when they're thinking about it the most - application time!

My interests lie in both product design and supply chain management and I will be choosing either a ESD or ME track for my engineering masters.  Hopefully this blog will prove useful and interesting and at least something in it will resonate with you.

Now...on with the program!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...