Sunday, January 15, 2012

Holding...

I've already written over two pages of a word doc about what's been happening on Domestic Plant Trek, but I want to finish getting the whole week's info down before I put up a series of posts.  The trek has been fun, but definitely tiring also.  Between having limited access to internet when it would be helpful to kill time by blogging (on our train trip leg and airports/planes) and then wanting to have a shower, eat or go to bed during the little free time that we have, it's been more challenging to write and publish blog posts than I expected.  I also spent a few evenings with friends around the country which was another wonderful way to spend my time.  Kudos to Ashleigh and Stephen for already posting though!  I hope to join them shortly...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...