Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Snapshots (without pictures)

Ok, I've been delinquent for too long here.  Been focusing mainly on the ray of hope that is Thanksgiving break.

Over the past two weeks though I:

Saw Google Chairman Eric Schmidt speak at Sloan's Innovative Leaders Series
(I even got to ask him a question! which he unfortunately misinterpreted...)

Attended a LGO Proseminar given by Apple
(I can say no more because that's what they asked, ahem, told us to do)

Gave two campus tours and met many cool people at LGO Ambassador Day!
(thank you to everyone for coming and please apply to be a part of the class of 2014)

Attended the Ambassador Day Proseminar given by Novartis
(nice to have an alum presenting both about her company but additionally about her experiences as a student)

Played in two more IM hockey games
(both losses, but I think I still improved)

Consumed more Halloween candy than I would care to disclose
(bought on sale, after Halloween)

Learned more about partner companies through their recruiting week receptions
(as well as saw the second years go through interviews and get some offers!)

Took two more guitar lessons
(though I should practice much more)

Received team feedback that I think differently in a good way, using alternate ways of reaching the same conclusions, and that I need to challenge them more with these different approaches
(overall, pretty intriguing comments and I will try and take them to heart)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...